Phil Heath Possess The Mentality Of A Champion

by Brandon
Advertisement

It has been said that 90% of being a successful athlete is mental with the other 10% being physical. Phil exemplifies that saying as much as any athlete. There are few if any with the mental fortitude of Phil Heath. “The Gift”, gives us some insight into the mentality that’s imperative if you plan on being great at your craft. From the looks of it the reigning 4x Mr.Olympia winner is going to keep on winning as long as he maintains his passion for the sport. That’s bad news for the rest of the competition, seems like it’s a battle for second place until Phil Heath decides to retire.

Enjoy and please SHARE!

   
gdy